This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bugs Life 4k

A bugs life 4k uhd is selecting the wrong title as the wording and movie title shows up in Spanish but the audio is English audio as is what is selected in the ripper module and MKV passthrough can you please fix this so we can select the English version with the English audio please.
    Louie

Hi Louie,

Please send us the dvdfab_internal log session for this movie. Also, please copy all the files except those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. I've pmed you the FTP info. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
      A bugs life 4k uhd is selecting the wrong title as the wording and movie title shows up in Spanish but the audio is English audio as is what is selected in the ripper module and MKV passthrough can you please fix this so we can select the English version with the English audio please.
      Louie
      Disney titles are usually title 800 for english

Comment

exactly but this one is not i selected the english language in the drop down screen for the audio of this movie in the ripper module and mkv passthrough which gives me the english language which is correct but when the movie starts the title of the movie is coming out in spanish which is weird. not sure why it plays back with the english audio which is correct but the name of the movie at the beginning and the walt disney studio at the beginning of the movie are all coming out in the spanish version if you message me directly via email i can send you the screen shots beceause they are to big to send here i tried alraedy

thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi there Mona i have sent you and uploaed the files to your ftp site the name of the file is A BUGS LIFE please have a look and fix this for me remember i was using the ripper module and MKV passthrough and i selected all the ENGLISH audio tracks for the audio and the subtitles as NONE but when i play back the movie the name of the movie is showing up in spanish as well as the walt disney logo is showing up in spanish as well but the audio is correct and playing it in english but there must be a spanish version or title on the same 4k disc here and it is getting confused please advise

Comment

Hi there Mona i just tried this movie with MAKEMKV and finally after 3 times i tried it worked there are 3 different titles for this movie on the disc and the third title is the correct one as it displays the name of the movie and the studio walt disney and all the beginning introductions of the movie in english and it plays the audio in english as well so it is obvious that DVDFAB is just selecting the wrong title for this movie to be played in english with the audio and the beginning introductions all in english such as the movie name and the studuio that made the movie and etc. so please fix this for us so we can make a copy with dvdfab correctly

Thank You

Comment

Hi Mona dvdfab is selecting title 802 in the ripper module and it should be title 800 which is the english version of this movie as i played back with dvdfab player the successful copy i made with MAKEMKV and it is title 800.

Please advise
              Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
                Hi Mona dvdfab is selecting title 802 in the ripper module and it should be title 800 which is the english version of this movie as i played back with dvdfab player the successful copy i made with MAKEMKV and it is title 800.

Please advise
                Thank You
                Thank you for the update, I have passed the info to our developer for checking, I will update you as soon as possible.

Comment

Under choose other titles, you will find title 800

Comment

Can you choose other title from the ripper module and MKV passthrough please advise

Comment

Ok so ripping DVDFab can make without any problem this movie with the right title, now the interesting if you use an m2ts title ripped and use uhd creator using the ripping file the result in the end is a movie without any sound,i try with title 802 and the problem is the same you can rip but you cannot create.

Comment

802 is the wrong title 800 is the correct title for this movie but DVDFab selects 802 just waiting for the fix to select the right title which is 800

Comment

Hi there Mona is this fixed yet i have sent you all the files that you required last week now and still waiting for this to be fixed please advise

Comment

Its fixed and working well.

Comment

No it’s not fixed as in the ripper module it still selects the wrong title it still selects title 802 and I just updated to the latest 11.0.7.9 and this is not fixed I sent all the info to Mona and she is having the developers look at it to fix it to select title 800 in the ripper module which is the correct title for this movie please advise Mona when this is done I uploaded the video all the info to the ftp website already a week ago thx

Comment

Working...
                              X