Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe one of your guys just went out and bought the Star Wars set because it is a 27 disc set it is the whole trilogy of star wars and I don’t wanna send you all the logs for every disc this would take some time but this issue with selecting the wrong title with the Disney movies needs to be addressed and fixed please it was posted by admin that he found it the set and it wasn’t cheap so he has it

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
      I believe one of your guys just went out and bought the Star Wars set because it is a 27 disc set it is the whole trilogy of star wars and I don’t wanna send you all the logs for every disc this would take some time but this issue with selecting the wrong title with the Disney movies needs to be addressed and fixed please
      Please give me the link where you purchased the Star Wars set or the UPC code which can be find on the case of the discs.

BTW, the new version is now available, please update to back up the A bugs Life 4k again.

Comment

Hi Mona is it update 11.0.8.4 because in the description of the update it doesn’t say that this issue is fixed for this
        please advise

Comment

Yes I did download the latest and yes it did work finally we have this fixed no on to the Star Wars series

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
            Yes I did download the latest and yes it did work finally we have this fixed no on to the Star Wars series
            Since the issue with A bugs Life 4K is fixed, I will close this thread. For new issues, please start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
            X