Editing video, does not give the correct results compared to the preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing video, does not give the correct results compared to the preview

I have a 4:3 movie, that I edit , changed to 16:9 and resized so that the screen was full. (according to the window at the right top)
    once it's done converting. I have small black bars on the side and the bottom seem to be overlapping outside the screen.

Am I missing something ?

There are two settings related to the crop, one is in the Edit window, you can click on the "Video Edit" button to check the Crop section where you can adjust the parameters; the other is under Common Settings > Conversion > Convert, there is an option "Crop Automatically", uncheck it if you don’t need it or you want to crop manually.

Comment

GPU is enabled,
      When the protection is removed and convert then it takes like 8 minutes and speed is like 30+ + GPU
      if the DVD does not have protection then it takes 60-90 minutes and the speed is only like 5-10 and NO GPU

I did uncheck AutoCrop, but then the preview is blank, but when i click the dropdownbox for the ratio's and leave it the same, then it shows the 4:3 format as destination, but the original shows
      as Widescreen now. (even though it was 4:3 before)

Comment

Unchecked the auto Crop, still doesn;t make a difference.

Comment

Tried several movies that are 4:3 I tried making them widescreen and none of them work and some even cropped a lot smaller

Here is the log from all the movies that failed.

Think the editor is bugged too.

1. comes up as 4:3
          2. Change is to 16:9 and zoom
          3. Hit OK
          4. When I go back in, it;s back 4:3 and the resolution is back to the original.
          See the images
          Attached Files
          Last edited by pka4916; 03-28-2020, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Tried unchecking the Aspect Ratio, but it still converts the same... the whole Editor seems useless.

Comment

Even Wide Screen DVD's are created as 1:1

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
                Even Wide Screen DVD's are created as 1:1

Only some of them, that don't have a encryption on it.

Also. did all oh my Hellraiser DVD's (widescreen) and they come out squished together and 20+ others that are 4:3 and widescreen I cannot make them wide screen in the editor, and keeps
                saving as a Default.

Also don't understand why the dvd's wiyh no encryption, the GPU/Nvidia will become active.. takes 1- 1:14 hr for 1 movie
                and then some other ones only 6-8 minutes.

Someone really need to take a look at this

Comment

Any news, or info that you need from me?

Comment

About the 4:3 DVD source remain 4:3 output issue, I will have our team check.

GPU is enabled, When the protection is removed and convert then it takes like 8 minutes and speed is like 30+ + GPU if the DVD does not have protection then it takes 60-90 minutes and the speed is only like 5-10 and NO GPU

Also don't understand why the dvd's wiyh no encryption, the GPU/Nvidia will become active.. takes 1- 1:14 hr for 1 movie
                    and then some other ones only 6-8 minutes.
                    As for the process time, I have passed the log file to our developer for checking.
                    Also, for "some other ones", what are they, those movies that with copy protection? Please specify the movie names to help us better check it out. Thanks.

You seemed to duplicate the issue and reported it on another post, since the issue is about DVDs, any future updates will be on that one (below)
                    for some reason my DVD's that I am trying to convert are all ending up in a squeezed format instead of widescreen. Also, don't understand why it takes like 3 hours for a conversion of an old DVD.. BD goes 10 times faster. anyways.. All my DVD conversions are a mess.. Here is the log file, let me know if you need something

Last edited by Mona; 03-31-2020, 08:53 AM. Reason: add detail

Comment

Working...
                    X