Can't play on uhd player after use main movie mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Can't play on uhd player after use main movie mode

I use main movie DVDFab 11.0.9.4 with the deer hunter uhd. This files is IG menu structure. After process complete, I burn and play on player. But player can't play and no problem when play on computer.

I check structute on bdedit program. It shows dvdfab doesn't remove IG menu pop up from playlist (mpls) file.

So I use bdedit delete IG from mpls files. And I burn and play on player, It plays fine.

ps. Not test with BD wth ig menu.
    Last edited by gantz; 06-24-2020, 11:51 AM.

Feed back ID 8877237

Test on both LG up970 and Panasonic UB900
    Last edited by gantz; 06-24-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Hi gantz, please refer to the email from our staff and zip and send us the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB through FTP for troubleshooting, thanks.

Comment

Any Update?

Comment

The developer is working on it, once it's fixed, we will update you.

Comment

Test on version 11.1.0.3 , still same problem.

I think dvdfab don't remove IG Menu popup because dvdfab look them are dolby vision subpath.

See picture
            Attached Files

Comment

Any Update

Comment

I had to do a two step process in order to make a BD/UHD50 back up of Total Recall. I used TS Muxer first to create a Movie Only version and then DVDFab to shrink the files. DVDFab on it's own would play fine on my PC but would not play on my Panasonic UHD Player.

Looking at the playlist info with BDedit, shows that it was using playlist 00010.mpls to create the movie only BD50 UHD, and does not remove the the SubPath 001 entry IG Menu, referencing the 00029.m2ts menu file which no longer exists in this movie only UHD. The other 3 movie playlists all reference different m2ts menu files.

TS Muxer automatically removes IG Menu data when it creates movie only files, so using DVDFab on this format will therefore produce the same correct playlist data, with no IG Menu references.

With this 'no play from disc' scenario with non-Java UHD's, I do not see why the DVDFab Service Team requires any files to be sent for examination. The BDedit screen-shot provided of the playlist IG Menu data should be sufficient for them to stop their code from duplicating the IG Menu references from the original movie playlists.

Any feedback on this matter will be appreciated.

Comment

Any Update

Comment

Any Update?

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
                      Any Update?
                      what program did you use to burn the disc ?? have you tried imgburn ?
                      might also try slowing down the burn speed to 4x and see if that helps.
                      also, check your uhd player to se if it has the latest firmware update.

Comment

The problem is not about burn speed or firmware player. It's about dvdfab does't remove IG Menu popup because dvdfab look them are dolby vision subpath. see picture above.

When I remove IG Menu popup by BDedit, It's play correctly.

Comment

Working...
                        X