SRT subtitle files complete as Zero-byte files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper SRT subtitle files complete as Zero-byte files

I am ripping a 1080p Bluray and have multiple subtitles set to rip with the video and the SRT files are all -0- byte files and when I try to remux direct to the video, they are also blank. I previously ripped the Bluray prior to the update and I did get the subtitles, however, I re-ripped it when I discovered that I missed several of the optional audio tracks. I deleted the original files and I've attempted to re-rip the Bluray about 10 times with different options selected thinking it was something I did. I've reset the defaults in the common settings multiple times to clear any config I may have chosen.

At the end of the rip, I used to get a popup to verify my subtitle selections and accuracy, but this no longer happens. Any help would be appreciated.

To better check the issue, please send us the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file.
    You can also send us the log file via the program and then post the feedback ID here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly

Comment

Working...
    X