Bad GPU Performance with DVD Fab 12 and UHD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nighthawk66 View Post
    Hi Wilson, the Update did not change the GPU Load btw. My GPU runs 500Mhz slower and uses only 1,2GB Video Ram.
    In the Past, DVD Fab uses more than 5GB Video Ram and the Card has more than 90% Load.
    With DVD Fab max. 29% Load...
    Crazy is - the fabcheck_internal.log is in the DVD Fab 12 Log Folder, the dvdfab_internal.log is in the DVD Fab 10 Folder.

regards,
    Marty
    theDVDFab11 GPU load will only show when doing AI. which is heavy load of GPU.
    while DVDFab12 GPU load will show normal reencode and doing AI.
    Let's check it with GPU-z. All DVDFab12 snap shot.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sss1.png Views:	0 Size:	55.1 KB ID:	386085 Click image for larger version  Name:	sss2.png Views:	0 Size:	78.4 KB ID:	386086
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 10-14-2020, 03:00 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson, thanx for your Support. You´re right.Converter with AI uses the Card more with 8GB Memory use but with -20% GPU Load. The UHD Creator uses a max of 34% GPU Load and the Clockspeed is to low as you can see on the Pics
      Click image for larger version

Name:	MP4 Ait.JPG
Views:	551
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	386106
      Convert with AI

Name:	UHD Creator.JPG
Views:	441
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	386107
      UHD Creator without AI

Comment

As i wrote before:
        DVD Fab 11 - UHD Creator - max. 10min
        DVD Fab 12 - UHD Creator - 1H 22min
        Same Video

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawk66 View Post
          As i wrote before:
          DVD Fab 11 - UHD Creator - max. 10min
          DVD Fab 12 - UHD Creator - 1H 22min
          Same Video
          Please send the input file MediaInfo https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
          And Send us the zip of Logs for DVDFab 12, %USERPROFILE%\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab12\Log
          If have problem send log.
          1. try send to service@dvdfab.cn
          2. or post us feedback id
          Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly Log files contain important information which can help our developers locate and troubleshoot your problems, so that they can come up with possible solutions to help you out in the shortest time possible. Therefore, whenever you encounter a problem using DVDFab

We need check if both work on passthrough or compress mode.

Name:	sss3.png
Views:	515
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	386126
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	UHD Creator2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	33.6 KB ID:	386170 Hi Wilson - sorry i was wrong - it is the Converter. I was trying to make from a Blu Ray a UHD with the UHD Creator, but the Creator "told me", the M2TS is not compatible and redirect me to the Converter...so if i choose the Videofile - i choose the Profile M2TS.4K.HDR10.H265. when i start converting i get the Info:

7:40:10 CUDA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled

17:40:10 CUDA GPU acceleration for video h265 encoding enabled

But again - i´ve in this case only 19% GPU Load as you can see on the Pic, also the GPU runs on a low GPU Clock.

Comment

Other Example: Copy - Choose UHD 2 BR -
              Same thing - GPU Load around 20 % - the Programm uses not the GPU as before.

I think, i have forget somthing after removing all DVD Fab files from my PC...
              But i was also in the Registry and delete all DVD Fab Entries - but same as before....

Comment

Trying again Update to 12 - as you can see - UHD Creator - GPU Load - GPU-Z : 20% GPU Load - DVD Fab shoes no GPU Load
                And believe me, my RTX 2080Ti runs in the Past Above 1875Mhz - never below 1725Mhz - now 1350Mhz

Click image for larger version  Name:	UHD Creator3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	32.3 KB ID:	386179
                Last edited by Nighthawk66; 10-16-2020, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X