This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Convert Not Converting

not sure why but all of a sudden errors are appearing on my logs , please see attached.

2023.07.22-11:47:32: --- connect filter failed(module_hwvtranscode_cuda init_cuda_trans_failed) ---

2023.07.22-11:47:32: info: delete cuda Lightning-Shrink = 48
    2023.07.22-11:47:32: error: error: control process (filter connect filter failed, module_hwvtranscode_cuda init_cuda_trans_failed)
    2023.07.22-11:47:32: error: task_convert filter connect filter failed, module_hwvtranscode_cuda init_cuda_trans_failed​

thanks

graffight
    Attached Files

Originally posted by graffight View Post
    not sure why but all of a sudden errors are appearing on my logs , please see attached.

2023.07.22-11:47:32: --- connect filter failed(module_hwvtranscode_cuda init_cuda_trans_failed) ---

2023.07.22-11:47:32: info: delete cuda Lightning-Shrink = 48
    2023.07.22-11:47:32: error: error: control process (filter connect filter failed, module_hwvtranscode_cuda init_cuda_trans_failed)
    2023.07.22-11:47:32: error: task_convert filter connect filter failed, module_hwvtranscode_cuda init_cuda_trans_failed​

thanks

graffight
    try going into common settings - av codec - switch everything to software - restart dvdfab
    and retry converting again.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try going into common settings - av codec - switch everything to software - restart dvdfab
      and retry converting again.
      thanks for the reply

that actually allows the conversion to go through like it should but its taking hours now, used to take 10-20 mins max

Comment

You may check if there is a driver update available for the graphics card, do the update and then enable GPU to try it again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          You may check if there is a driver update available for the graphics card, do the update and then enable GPU to try it again and see the result.
          thank you , i think that has worked

Comment

Working...
          X