This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Streamfab not working with NordVPN on amazon

i tried different servers, countries but my catalog doesnt change from my original country. logged of and loggin in, cleaned the coockies but nothing works...
    am i going something wrong? last month worked 100% but now, doesnt work anymore...
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 01-19-2024, 06:54 AM.

i fix it deleting temporary files here C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming
    and now, i have other problem NF always fails after starting the downloads...

Comment

i tried different servers, countries but my catalog doesnt change from my original country. logged of and loggin in, cleaned the coockies but nothing works...

Comment

Please look at this post: How to post issues in the StreamFab section

NordVPN works just fine with Amazon. I use it to access Amazon US but i am in Canada. The different catalogs depend on the account and not the geolocation (unlike Netflix). I have a US account and a Canadian account.

That means, if you want to get US content, you need to go to amazon.com and login with a US account.

For Amazon Japan, same thing. you need a Japanese account and go to amazon.co.jp.

You also need to correctly setup StreamFab:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	410
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	435099

What country are you in, what amazon catalog are you trying to access and what amazon region did you create your account in?​
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

i fix it deleting temporary files here C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming
          and now, i have other problem NF always fails after starting the downloads...

Comment

If you have another problem, please start another new message topic. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X