Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulu not showing "Analyzing Video URL" on version 6.1.6.0?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Hulu not showing "Analyzing Video URL" on version 6.1.6.0?

Is anyone else on version 6.1.6.0 having issues with Hulu? Nothing I choose seems to get the analyzing stage to initiate...the video just plays in the SF browser.
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 01-19-2024, 06:43 AM.

FYI, all is now okay with Hulu after restarting SF...

Comment

We can't try to analyze your issue or test your settings because you didn't include a copy of your StreamFab.log. Please refer to the sticky at the top of this forum as to how to post an issue. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...eamfab-section

In order for the Staff, Moderators, and User Volunteers to possibly find the solution to your problem(s) they need as much information from you as you can possibly give. At the very minimum, please get in the habit of attaching your StreamFab.log with each report of an issue.
      ​

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        We can't try to analyze your issue or test your settings because you didn't include a copy of your StreamFab.log. Please refer to the sticky at the top of this forum as to how to post an issue. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...eamfab-section

In order for the Staff, Moderators, and User Volunteers to possibly find the solution to your problem(s) they need as much information from you as you can possibly give. At the very minimum, please get in the habit of attaching your StreamFab.log with each report of an issue.
        â
        I know, am fully aware, and can do that soon but at this time, I'm waiting for SF to finish some other downloads (from another provider) so I just thought I'd put this out as a "quick question" to see if the issue was something others are seeing as well...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            Thank you for getting back to us on that. I figured that that would be the case since I went to Hulu and tried 10 different movies and TV shows. Each one immediately showed the Analysis. So, I knew that it was probably not a StreamFab issue. I must say, though, that on prior occasions with Hulu, there are times when the very first attempt of clicking on a show in a session will result in no analysis. I've seen that happen ever so rarely. All you need to do is cancel out the show and try again, and it has always worked for me on the second attempt.

Comment

Working...
            X