Could This Be The Week..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kattanders View Post
    6.1.6.8 still only downlods in 540p but re-encodes to 1080p.
    Repeating it often doesn't make it more correct.

Originally posted by Germania View Post
    There is no upscaling, neither 6163 with 480/540p nor 6168 with 720p/1080p.
    Re-encoded result has same resolution like the download.

Comment

Germania,
      Since I have no intention of loading up 6.1.6.8, I have no way to test this myself. What are you trying to say? That new/recent videos on Amazon are coming down naturally as 720p/1080p? That is not how it was explained to me. Re-encoding takes the 480p/540p and upscales them. If not, how do you say that they get 1080p newly released videos to download from Amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Re-encoding takes the 480p/540p and upscales them.
        If not, how do you say that they get 1080p newly released videos to download from Amazon?
        Not only is this displayed correctly (as selected) in the download dialog,
        but the corresponding DL file is also listed in the log ".._video_?.mp4".
        This is also confirmed by the size in DVDFab\Temp\outputTemp.

As an example, something short: Wolf Like Me.s02e01 with 960p middle bitrate:
        Selection:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	6168_selection.jpg Views:	3 Size:	53.5 KB ID:	438922

SF downloaded vid 599mb - 1920x960 from .._video11.mp4

video.mp4.tmp_folder (599mb):
        Click image for larger version  Name:	6168_dl_tmp_folder.jpg Views:	3 Size:	45.6 KB ID:	438923

re-encode (599mb org encoded - 717mb re-encoded):
        Click image for larger version  Name:	6168_outputTemp.jpg Views:	3 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	438924

Nothing 480p size (video_7.mp4 with 142mb) !

Comment

You lost me, again. How are they going from 480p to 960p without upscaling? It is impossible to download directly into 960p until they crack the keys on the 4.10.2710.0 CDM. The best they can do is 480 or 540p. Are they doing a CleverGet trick and doing a Screen Record at double speed or more? You don't need all the charts and screen captures, just tell me how you think they are doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            Are they doing a CleverGet trick and doing a Screen Record at double speed or more?
            from yesterday:
            With 6168 what was selected is downloaded and if there is no key,
            simply put, it is played invisibly in fast forward and repackaged.​ {source}

Comment

I can confirm Germania
              StreamFab 6.1.6.8 seems to download the original selected resolution and bitrate (Germand and English language). The individual junks are something like 54.tmp and 54.tmp.dec and so on - each around 3 to 9mb in size. The tmp and tmp.dec each total up to the download file size shown
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	438937
              After download Processing shows and 2024_03_08_16_00_44_B00ESVDTY6_video.mp4.tmp is created and growing to almost 7.7gb (prob. because 2 languages?) and then then fails (there is also no progress bar yet)

Next Try with just German as language
              In the temp folder aren't any <n>.tmp.dec files - the folder size corresponds to the download file size.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	41.6 KB ID:	438938
              processing starts, temp file reaches 3.8 gb and then the progress bar starts
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	12.2 KB ID:	438939

The following file is created 2024_03_08_16_19_08_B00ESVDTY6_video.mp4 .... very, very slowly growing .... to 1.4gb ... (the fast forward invisible playback and re-encode?)

Then multtiplexing starts and finishes.

The resulting mp4 is H.264 with a file size of 1.47gb (re-encoded obviously, because the original file size is more than double).

Last edited by Kattanders; 03-08-2024, 04:09 PM.

Comment

With 6168 what was selected is downloaded and if there is no key,
                simply put, it is played invisibly in fast forward and repackaged.
                Got it, now. Remember, while you've been busy working on this, I've been babysitting a child. I only briefly took a look at the threads you were working on. I knew that whoever had a problem was in good hands with you.

Comment

sf is now using the same kind of method as tunepat & cleverget they download the 1080p video (so it's now actually 1080p) and then decode all frames using a hook inside of widevine & then re-encode using the encrypted mediainfo's data (which isn't always accurate)

Comment

Working...
                  X