Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not in any spam box in my Outlook.
    Nothing in GMail either.

I used the same email I used for the Passkey giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparktank View Post
      It's not in any spam box in my Outlook.
      Nothing in GMail either.

I used the same email I used for the Passkey giveaway.
      I used two different email addresses over a two day period. I used the first email address and waited until the next day for a reply. When I got no response, I thought that my email address might be the problem so I used another email address with a different provider.

But alas I did not get a reply from either my first or my second attempt. On the second attempt I got a message saying that only one reply would be sent out to an IP address. So I guess the computer thinks I already got the activation code from the first email address.

I'm lost now. If you figure out the problem let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor Bag View Post
        (snip)
        I'm lost now. If you figure out the problem let us know.
        I filled out a form on the contact page with some details, so I should get a response soon.

If it helps, I'm from Canada, although since I got the Passkey promo, country shouldn't be a real problem.

I've also added domain to Safe senders list in Hotmail/Outlook:
        @dvdfab.cn

And, I double-checked that no dvdfab email was in the blocked-senders list, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparktank View Post
          I filled out a form on the contact page with some details, so I should get a response soon.

If it helps, I'm from Canada, although since I got the Passkey promo, country shouldn't be a real problem.

I've also added domain to Safe senders list in Hotmail/Outlook:
          @dvdfab.cn

And, I double-checked that no dvdfab email was in the blocked-senders list, too.
          I always get promotional emails from DVDFab. That's how I found out about this current promotion. I got an email entitled, "DVDFab Media Player Lifetime Giveaway Promotion - Ensuing Surprise to Offer You More".

I gave my Hotmail/Outlook email address the first response I made. The next day when I hadn't received any reply, I went back to the promotion page and used a Yahoo email account because I thought the Hotmail/Outlook account might be the problem. But neither worked.

I'm looking forward to seeing the response you get from DVDFab. Thanks!

Comment

The office won't reopen until Sunday evening Western Hemisphere time. If you got the warning box, it means it thinks it already sent you a key. I used the same IP I used to test the Passkey giveaway and it worked fine. Your provider may be bouncing the emails or there is some other problem, it seems to be working for most. There is plenty of time left and the Service Team will be able to straighten this out when they return. Country is not an issue, I tried it from a Canadian IP address yesterday.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

UPDATE:

The Fab IT department reports that Hotmail.com email addresses will fail. Sorry if you experience this, it is not a Fab issue. If you tried a Hotmail email address and are now getting the IP address duplication notice, send me a PM with the email address and IP address, which can be found at this spam-free site: http://geoip.hidemyass.com/
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you signals for the explanation. I was finally able to get a key after reading your post. Thanks again for all the great help you provide to the DVDFab community! We appreciate the work you do on our behalf.

Comment

I have sent you a PM signals. I hope I have included everything you need. Let me know if not. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you!

Received message and grabbed the key for the PC version.
                    Now to play with everything.

Great work, guys.

Comment

[QUOTE=TOTALLY FREE LIFETIME LICENSE of DVDFab Media Player 2 (Win or Mac)[/QUOTE]

OK. Is this what I'm supposed to have happened? I got the email with a key. I downloaded the Pro version and ran the key. It works, but in the Settings it offers to upgrade me to Pro. Also there is nothing in my account showing Media Player status.

Is this how it should be? If not, what do I need to do? Thanks.

Comment

That is normal. The upgrade is just a link. There is nothing for you to upgrade. It should say "Pro" in the top left. If it does, it is registered correctly and will never expire. Try setting for Menu mode and playing a Blu-ray.

Comment

Thank you once again signals. I GOT IT.

Comment

For those of us who already have both Forum and Member accounts, any of us who originally registered using any of the addresses they are having trouble with really should not be a problem as long as two conditions are met.

1 - we can still log in without having to change our Email address

2 - if the server is properly configured, then the system ought to recognize the Email Address entered by any of us as that of a registered member and in turn the key could be added to our Member Center so we could retrieve it from there.

Much less trouble for everyone all around.

I already know that the server is not configured to recognize existing Emails in use cause last month I entered my hotmail address for the Free PassKey giveaway.

I received the Email successfully, but it did not list my name and it does not show in my Member Center as it should have if the server was properly configured.

I've had the same Hotmail address since the mid-1990's

Don't know if it'll work this time around, but I entered my hotmail address about 30 minutes or more ago and so far no sign of it. I'll find out by morning if it shows up or not.

Then again, I see no reason why it can't be added to my Member Center so I can access it from there.

Comment

Tried 3 email addresses, the one I used when buying the bluray copy program and two gmails, several hours ago. Had no emails to any of them and nothing in any spam folders. I wait in hope.

Comment

Flabber
                                I can send a key to your forum-registered gmail account if it is still good. If not, send me a PM with a preferred email. Should have had it within minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X