Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip only forced subtitles

Hi

I am new to this forum so apologies if this question has been answered already.
    Lately, more blurays/movies have forced subtitles - Game of Thrones, Capt Phillips, Wolverine etc.
    What DVDFab settings do I need to use to ensure that only the forced subtitles copy? Currently, the setting I use rips all subtitles.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Which module do you mean, Copy or Ripper?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ripper

Comment

This varies a little depending on what your player supports and how the disc is authored, but for a more or less universal setting that duplicates the way it looked in your local theater:
        • On the Main Ripper page (after the disc is analyzed), select the sub stream that contains the forced subs. Note that this can be a stream that also contains subs for the local language dialog (normally the top one) or it can be another stream down the list that contains only the translations.*
        • On the subs dropdown, also check the box for Display Only Forced.
        • On the Advanced Settings page, select Direct Render to Video**
        • After making your other settings, Click Start.
        *If you are not sure which stream contains the translations, use the Preview window to watch some of the movie and change the displayed subs (right click in the playback window) until you find the correct one.
        **You can only select ONE stream for Direct Render to Video. If your player and file format support multiple sub streams, you can select all you want and use Remux into File instead of Direct Render to Video.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X