Windows 10 And DVDFAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Windows 10 And DVDFAB

Hi guys when windows 10 launches late august i assume it will be compatible with windows 10

Correct.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for that i am currently on windows 7 ultimate and we are getting a free upgrade to windows 10 same for windows 8 users

Comment

Of course.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Correct.
          It also states, on the Microsoft Forum, that Windows Media will no longer be available in Windows 10.
          Will I need to install DVDFab media player to compensate?

I am really w-o-r-r-i-e-d about this FREE upgrade.

Comment

If you're worried don't upgrade. Wait for positive feedback, upgrading is not mandatory.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Will the 8x version work with Windows 10? I'm still using DVDFAB Ver 8.2.2.8 with Win 7x64 Home Premium.

Comment

DVDFab v8 has not been updated since December 2013 and it is not likely to be again, although it is possible some v8 features will work with Win10 without it.

Comment

DVD Fab doesn't work with the latest version of Windows 10 build 10140, when launching the software a Windows prompt appears stating "A debugger is installed stopping the program from opening" and this can be confirmed by doing another internet search not on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by nic6 View Post
                    DVD Fab doesn't work with the latest version of Windows 10 build 10140, when launching the software a Windows prompt appears stating "A debugger is installed stopping the program from opening" and this can be confirmed by doing another internet search not on the forum.
                    I'm still running the Win 10 Pro 64-bit Build 10130, which is working fine.

I've just tried forcing an update for Build 10140 but it's saying: "Your device is up-to date". So where did you obtain this 10140 build from?
                    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
                    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

I've just finished installing Win10 Pro 64-bit Build 10158 and I'm happy to confirm that DVDFab 9.2.0.2 launches perfectly
                      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
                      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

I've just finished installing Win10 Pro 64-bit Build 10159... And I'm happy to confirm that DVDFab 9.2.0.2 launches perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by nic6 View Post
                          DVD Fab doesn't work with the latest version of Windows 10 build 10140....
                          Hmmm...

According to this Wikipedia link there has not been an official Win 10 Build 10140!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X