This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8.0.8.5

[Quote]Spock: Hey--ALL you users who could not get the newer versions of DVDFab to work--I just tried v8.0.8.5 and--IT WORKED! I just want to commend everybody at DVDFab for a job--"Well done!" I thought I would be disappointed again in my download attempts, but the people at DVDFab came through--the only thing I can say is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Comment

What did you expect from the best company in China? You sound surprised.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

v8085 will not load for me. I went back to v8083 and everything works fine. The link for v8084 does not work. There is no log to post from v8085.
        Last edited by Senor Bag; 03-20-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I finally got v8085 to load properly. The first download of v8085 (yesterday) would not open. I went back to v8083 and it worked fine. I downloaded v8085 today and it worked. I'm guessing that the download of v8085 I got yesterday was corrupted. Everything works fine now. Thank you.

Comment

You are welcome
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Code 740

On the last 2 downloads of dvdfab I get a setup pop-up saying "Unable to execute file: C:\Program Files (x86)DVDFab 8\DVDFab.exe. CreateProcess failed; code 740. The requested operation requires elevation. Is there a problem with the download?

Comment

Please be specific about the version number of DVDFab you are trying to use. If it is older than v8.0.8.5, please update and try it again.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Code 740

In reply to signals question. Version's 8082 & 8085. Both version's keep poping up a code 740 and saying that there is a problem and the requested operation requires elevation. I just redownloaded ver.8085 to see if it was corrected and I'm still getting the same message about the code 740. Am I doing something wrong or what?
                  Last edited by jmemmett; 03-22-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

If you are running Vista OS error code 740 means you have to run the applacation as administrator.

Are using Vista?
                    If so are you running as administrator?

Comment

Gruñón is correct, please follow the installation instructions for DVDFab and run the installer "As Administrator" or from an Administrator user account.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVD Fab will not start

I have tried all the suggestions listed in this thread to no avail. How can I send a crash report/ log so maybe someone out there can figure out what's wrong? Thanks for your help, Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                          Dear all,

If you cannot start DVDFab from v8075 and later, please try the following special debug version v8084 to see the result:

Please post dvdfab_internal.log and crash report if exists, or else we cannot help.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
                          Fengtao
                          1. DVDFab 8.0.9.8 not working in winXP SP3?

2. will be available when version 8.0.9.8 dvdfab who work in winxp sp3?
                          3. available when that version 8.0.9.8 dvdfab press winxp sp3?
                          4. when offering a version that runs on dvdfab 8.0.9.8 winxp sp3?
                          Last edited by Blazkowicz; 06-09-2011, 04:29 PM. Reason: removed email address due to spam

Comment

link, not working
                            > http://download.dvdfab.com/DVDFab8084Beta.exe

error response?

>Not Found

>The requested URL /DVDFab8084Beta.exe was not found on this server.

Comment

It is an old Beta version and therefore got removed.
                              人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                              Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Hi sireast
                                That link was for an older version of Fab, which I am guessing was removed once the problem had been found.

Just my thoughts
                                I am wondering why a special debug release is not posted for the users to download, and a special thread where they may post their logs to try and track this problem.

Who knows maybe Fengtao will do this.
                                CBR929

Hey Blaz didn't see you.
                                Last edited by CBR929; 06-09-2011, 07:02 PM.
                                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X