X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Fengtao Cannot start DVDFab? Read This:

Dear all,

If you cannot start DVDFab from v8075 and later, please try the following special debug version v8084 to see the result:

Please post dvdfab_internal.log and crash report if exists, or else we cannot help.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Last edited by fengtao; 03-19-2011, 05:36 AM.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

What is special about this build

Comment

As stated it is a special debug version for those that have problems installing or starting DVDFab. It creates verbose logs. If DVDFab is installed and running for you, you don't need it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When can we expect to see an update to fix this problem?

Comment

Cannot start DVDFab? Read This:

Installed 8083 with similar result. Log file attached. Oddly, The date on the file is from 16 Mar, today's date is 18 Mar.
          Regards,
          Ron
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi yvrhnl, I just want to make sure you downloaded the special debug version of DVDFab in this thread, do you? Thanks.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.

Comment

Sorry. I have now used the link in your reply and have an updated .log for you. I am now getting the DVDFab problem report window not the Windows error message.
              Ron
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jhawk43 View Post
                When can we expect to see an update to fix this problem?
                When people stop asking questions and start posting results and logs. That is the purpose of this thread.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is my internal log. Program will not start. Event viewer shows:

Faulting application name: DVDFab.exe, version: 8.0.8.3, time stamp: 0x4d81dd69
                  Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
                  Exception code: 0xc0000005
                  Fault offset: 0x04b96914
                  Faulting process id: 0x5a0
                  Faulting application start time: 0x01cbe4efa1186e5a
                  Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8\DVDFab.exe
                  Faulting module path: unknown
                  Report Id: df9b3513-50e2-11e0-a111-85f046b1b82c
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi yvrhnl,

Thanks for the log file.

Did you send the crash report? Please do it with your name "yvrhnl" so I can find it, thanks.

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao

Comment

I just tried to send a crash report from the debug version. Got this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
                      I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
                      This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<report@dvdfab.com>:
                      209.172.55.6 does not like recipient.
                      Remote host said: 550 Mailbox quota exceeded
                      Giving up on 209.172.55.6.
                      Please advise.

Comment

Hi Tax Man,

Please send to fengtao(at)dvdfab.com directly. (replace (at) with @).

Best Regards,
                        Fengtao

Comment

bump

Comment

yvrhnl

Not sure if this is what you are looking for?

The entry <C:\USERS\RON\DOCUMENTS\DVDFAB\TEMP\REPORTCRASH\SC REENSHOT.BMP> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
                            A device attached to the system is not functioning. (0x8007001f)

Everything seems OK otherwise.

Comment

Please check if the file exists:

C:\USERS\RON\DOCUMENTS\DVDFAB\TEMP\REPORTCRASH\cra shdump.dmp

If there is, please send to fengtao(at)dvdfab.com, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X