Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY! Last UPDATE for LINUX was in MAY, it's now nearly OCTOBER. What Gives?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY! Last UPDATE for LINUX was in MAY, it's now nearly OCTOBER. What Gives?

I bought this software MONTHS AGO with the expectation I would actually be able to use it at some point. I'M STILL WAITING. Please let us know whats going on with the LINUX version of this product.

How is it not working for you? If you have posted about a problem, provide links to the post(s) or more information about the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

So this is some kind of joke reply? You haven't noticed that nearly every thread in this folder is an issue I've raised?

I bought the software right after it was announced, so I could show my support for the effort. And since that day, I have not successfully ripped or copied a single disk yet. I'm going to demand my money back, this is absolutely the worst support I've ever experienced. Why would a company announce a product, and then never support it?
      In all honesty, I was hoping the linux version would be less buggy and more useable than the windows version, which is a slowly growing perpetual list of problems which never get fixed
      (for at least the last 10 years). They keep changing the user interface, but the core bugs continue to remain. I've counted dozens of tech support emails which have gone unanswered, or answered but unresolved over the last several years.

Guess the joke is on me then.

Comment

Well, since you failed to make a meaningful response about the Linux version and add more undocumented claims about the Windows version, I guess your thread will be closed. I note that you waited several weeks before replying, so my assumption can only be that it was not important to you. I will also make the observation that responses from the support team to emails are normally fast and helpful, delays generally occur when they can't duplicate a problem and don't have any other similar support requests.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X