Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Itunes Library not in standard C: location unable to process via "add from itunes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itunes Library not in standard C: location unable to process via "add from itunes"

I have a very very large iTunes library stored on over 20 raid drives on a server. Because my iTunes media files are not in the standard C:/ location as the default, the "add from iTunes" button doesn't work so I cannot process music, and processing movies is painfully slow (over 1000 movies to process). Please make it so that users can set the location of specific file types or have software read the file locations from the iTunes library. . . . . I have already purchased the never expire version and would love to be able to use it on my music. Thank you for the wonderful backup tools and for freeing the expensive media I have purchased!
    Last edited by Atxfriend; 04-01-2017, 06:05 PM.

Me too, the music library opens with 0 entries

Comment

Hi Atxfriend,

You have a really large library

We will check this issue and fix it asap.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        Hi Atxfriend,

You have a really large library

We will check this issue and fix it asap.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        Thank you!

Comment

Still an issue for me.

My iTunes library folder is located on my "D drive" and existed there before installing DVDFab. I can't add any music from iTunes either by song or playlist.

Any ideas on when this will be fixed?

Movies on the other hand are found just fine.

Comment

There is a refresh button and press it try again.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
              There is a refresh button and press it try again.
              I've pressed it multiple times. Rebooted. Uninstalled/reinstalled iTunes (deleting my iTunes library folder in between), Redownloading music, unchecked the "already converted" box, etc.

Nothing. Only 1 audio file shows, and no playlists.

NOTE: If I go under Videos and do the same, all my downloaded movies do show up, and checking/unchecking the box for "hide converted" works as expected.

Comment

Hi KidJoe
                Please post drm_internal.log and iTunes Music Library.xml.
                DRM log in C:\Users\ (your computer name) \Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                iTunes Music Library.xml file in your itunes media folder location.
                Attached Files

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Here they are...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dev check the files. Only 1 file was m4p and 9 are m4a.
                    M4a without protect, so we can not show them in DRM.
                    You can check file that can not show in drm is m4a or not. If you have m4p file can not show, connect us.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
                      Dev check the files. Only 1 file was m4p and 9 are m4a.
                      M4a without protect, so we can not show them in DRM.
                      You can check file that can not show in drm is m4a or not. If you have m4p file can not show, connect us.
                      Sorry, it appears English isn't your primary language, so I need to ask this...

You are saying that only 1 of the music files has DRM, the others don't? And that is why I only see 1 file in DVDFab?

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                        I've pressed it multiple times. Rebooted. Uninstalled/reinstalled iTunes (deleting my iTunes library folder in between), Redownloading music, unchecked the "already converted" box, etc.

Nothing. Only 1 audio file shows, and no playlists.

NOTE: If I go under Videos and do the same, all my downloaded movies do show up, and checking/unchecking the box for "hide converted" works as expected.
                        Do you have the share I tunes option enabled ?? - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30696

Comment

Music purchased from the iTunes store has not had DRM for quite a few years. Thus it will not show up.
                          Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                          Sorry, it appears English isn't your primary language, so I need to ask this...

You are saying that only 1 of the music files has DRM, the others don't? And that is why I only see 1 file in DVDFab?
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                            Do you have the share I tunes option enabled ?? - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30696
                            Thanks for the suggestion, but yes I did.

But based on what Dora and Signals posted... it appears the music files were not listed for me because they are not DRM protected.

Comment

Working...
                            X