DRM Removal for Movies taking EXTREMELY long time to process movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies taking EXTREMELY long time to process movies

DRM removal is now taking 8-12 hours to process an HD movie when it was taking less than 20 minutes. I am running a very fast machine with Intel Core i7 6800, and 32 gigs of Ram, OS is WIN 10 Pro creators edition 64bit (latest release from Oct 2017), itunes version 12.7.0.166. Any help or idea why this is occurring?

Do all HD titles take this long? Please attach the DVDfab internal log session from one of the long conversions.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, they all take extremely long compared to previously. 12 hours or more. log attached
      Attached Files

Comment

additional info to my answer. I have only tried on recently release HD movies and all those are extremely slow. I have not tried it on any older hd movie. I can try that if you want me to do so. I have several hundred itunes purchased movies I have not used DRM on so it would be easy to test.

Comment

Hi,

Do you still have the problem with the latest version 10065?

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X