OS X License transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Questions OS X License transfer

I usually use OS X, and would like to purchase the DRM removal tool. If I buy it now can I transfer the license if/when you release a mac version?

Probably so, but check with the service team to be certain before purchasing: https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm
    It is a good time to purchase with the Halloween promotion.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum UPDATED..................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..................Add a New OS Version

Comment

We are working on mac version of DRM removal, please be patient.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I have some movies I'd like to process.... so can you estimate if I need to be patient for a few weeks, or months or a year? If you'd rather not estimate when the OS X version will be complete, could you agree to let me transfer the license to OS X from windows for use tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by elfpltfn View Post
          I have some movies I'd like to process.... so can you estimate if I need to be patient for a few weeks, or months or a year? If you'd rather not estimate when the OS X version will be complete, could you agree to let me transfer the license to OS X from windows for use tomorrow?
          Hello elfpltfn;,

DVDFab DRM Removal for mac will be available in a few weeks.

You can download the latest version of DVDFab to your windows PC to trial out DVDFab DRM Removal and see how it works first.

Regards,
          mona
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks for the response! I'm looking forward to the release in a few weeks.

Comment

It works as promised- Just ordered!

Comment

Glad to hear it, hope you enjoy using it.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum UPDATED..................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..................Add a New OS Version

Comment

Working...
                X