5.1 surround sound missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.1 surround sound missing?

On my last few downloads, have 2 channel audio- what is happening to the AC3 5.1? Is this a known issue?
    version 10.0.8.2 on OS X

Does all of the Source material have AC3/5.1? DRM Removal should not change it. Please attach a DVDFab internal log session from one of these so the developers can analyze it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes- Rio 2, Victoria and Abdul, Coco, Hitting the Apex all had AC3, and is gone after DRM removal- Both DRM and fab logs are attached. (also quicktime refuses to play the processed files, VLC will play just fine- but quicktime says they still have DRM. I have to run them through subler to correct.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just discovered that the AC3 is not being decrypted... when I run subler on a DRM'd iTunes source, it shows fairplay(video/audio) for all the encrypted tracks. That same fairplay audio 0 channel is present in place of the ac3 track after running DRM removal.

Comment

Hello elfpltfn,

Thank you for the report, I have passed the problem to the developers for checking.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

10.8.7 doesn't get AC3 either.... have the developers been able to replicate the issue?

Comment

Hello elfpltfn,

Sorry for the trouble, there isn't news about this problem yet. I will check with the developers again and keep you posted.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

Update:

The problem is fixed, please kindly wait for the new build and try again.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Thanks for the update- will try 10.0.9.1 when released and report back.

Comment

Confirmed- 10.0.9.2 5.1 surround is back! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X