Poor performance removing Apple Music DRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Music Poor performance removing Apple Music DRM

Started the process yesterday at 17:16 ... today at 07:40, only 127 out of 4706 files have been converted. That is an average of 6.8 minutes per song. That in turn means that the process will be running for another 518 hours

Is there a way to improve performance? FabIOS64.exe is only using 1 of my 20 logical processors.

These are the switches that DRMRemoval.exe uses to execute the application: FabIOS64.exe" "-n" "19132" "" "0" "fabmp4_19132" "102400" "10" "5" "0"

The specs of my computer:
    2 * Xeon E5-2650v3
    64GB RAM
    SSD Samsung 512GB
    Nvidia Quadro K2200 & K5000
    Attached Files

It would be more helpful to attach the DVDFab internal log session. http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals As per requested, here are the log files.
      Attached Files

Comment

Some additional information: it was suggested that I disable GPUs for codecs but the result is the same. I also deactivated all security software (AV/FW/Malware) but no improvement resulted of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Balarizaaf View Post
          Some additional information: it was suggested that I disable GPUs for codecs but the result is the same. I also deactivated all security software (AV/FW/Malware) but no improvement resulted of this.
          We will run some tests, and get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

I too am experiencing very slow performance converting Apple Music files from iTunes (12.9.3.3) on Windows 10. The actual conversion only takes a few seconds per track, but there is a 4-5 minute pause between each track in the queue that the DVDFab (11.0.1.8) seems to be doing nothing but waiting for something to happen. The process will complete, but it takes about an hour to convert 20 tracks.

Is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by jB in da House View Post
              I too am experiencing very slow performance converting Apple Music files from iTunes (12.9.3.3) on Windows 10. The actual conversion only takes a few seconds per track, but there is a 4-5 minute pause between each track in the queue that the DVDFab (11.0.1.8) seems to be doing nothing but waiting for something to happen. The process will complete, but it takes about an hour to convert 20 tracks.

Is this normal?
              Hi, please click on the Menu button at the right top corner of DVDFab screen, go to "Open Log Folder", open DVDFab log files, then send us drm_internal log and dvdfab_internal log. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
              X