No announcement yet.

DRM Removal for Apple failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same issue, do you think you'll be able to get it working with 12.10.1.4?

Comment

Hi there,

We need time to check the issue with iTunes version 12.10.1.4, please allow some time. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
        Both fabios.exe and fabios64.exe were in the DVDFab ConvertFile folder. I just installed 11.5.6 as administrator and nothing works. iTunes does not open when I try to decrypt.
        Please try to temporarily exit your antivirus software or firewall. Go to where you install DVDFab and remove the DRMremoval.xml file, after that, go to DVDFab>Utilites to download DRM Removal again to have a try. Still be sure that the whole process, no antivirus software or firewall is involved.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	delete file.png
Views:	1128
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	374098

Comment

Removing DRMREmoval.xml with the firewall and antivirus off did not change anything. DVDFab fails without opening up iTunes at all. I confirmed that DVDFab was already whitelisted in my firewall settings. too.

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
            Removing DRMREmoval.xml with the firewall and antivirus off did not change anything. DVDFab fails without opening up iTunes at all. I confirmed that DVDFab was already whitelisted in my firewall settings. too.
            We want to remote your PC to check it out if it is okay. You can contact us via online chat when you are available.
            The online chat time is:
            10:00 - 18:00 (GMT + 8)
            11:00 - 19:00 (JST)
            21:00 - 05:00 (EST)

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue, this only part of the product i now use

lets hope fix arrives soon

Comment

Yes, hopefully they will find the bug and fix it soon.

Have tried every solution in this thread and still having problems.

Comment

I to am having problems with DRM removal, a workaround is uninstalling latest version of iTunes, then reinstalling previous version--this works well until the team can sort the problem out.This has happened before, but just needs to be addressed by the DVDFab team.

Comment

Although I have managed using DRM removal with earlier version of iTunes, I would like to know why DRM doesn't work on latest iTunes software.Can someone please help with this problem as it is now three weeks since I was able to use Fab DRM with the then current version of iTunes.Thanks

Comment

This problem has been known since October. DVDFab is still selling this product on their shop. Yet it's still not working. Can those of us with a subscription get an update on the progress happening with a final update? And will you guys put a pause on selling the product knowing that it doesn't work until it actually works again?

Comment

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you've gotten when using DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple with the latest version of iTunes. Our developers are working for a solution, however, due to the changes in the new versions of iTunes, there will be a lot of jobs to do, so time is needed. Thanks.
                        Anyone who already owns a license for DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple can make it work with an earlier version of iTunes (here is an old version (v12.9.0.167)).
                        Your understanding and patience would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                          Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you've gotten when using DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple with the latest version of iTunes. Our developers are working for a solution, however, due to the changes in the new versions of iTunes, there will be a lot of jobs to do, so time is needed. Thanks.
                          Anyone who already owns a license for DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple can make it work with an earlier version of iTunes (here is an old version (v12.9.0.167)).
                          Your understanding and patience would be highly appreciated.
                          thank you this worked for me.

Comment

I tried that download link but it did not work, just gave me some error message.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothian View Post
                              I tried that download link but it did not work, just gave me some error message.
                              Here is the new link for that old version

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Here is the new link for that old version
                                Good afternoon,
                                is there ever going to be any realistic hope of Apple DRM removal working again? If there ever is a fix, will you be announcing it in your emailed newsletters and on your website's front page? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X