DRM Removal Inoperable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal Inoperable

I just purchased and installed the DRM Removal utility on an up-to-date Windows 10 PC. When I tried to run it, it complained about iTunes from the Windows Store and advised me to install an older version from Apple. This was NOT listed in the posted specs -- they only state the "latest version" of iTunes. After I downloaded & installed an older version of iTunes (12.1.3), I can no longer sign in to Apple for Home Sharing & Purchases. I get a error "0x80090302". What do I do now? All recommendations suggested from Apple & Microsoft fail. Why don't your specs state that DRM Removal does not work with the Windows Store version of your software? You have my money & I have a worthless product.

This is due to a very recent change by Apple to iTunes. It will be corrected but may take some time. It is a long standing tradition that Apple updates often remove your ability to use your purchased content as you see fit, and that is more true than ever for DRM removal. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X