Issue with Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Issue with Subtitles

The subtitles are not coming out correctly for me. There is a subtitle track but it has random characters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled_ddkt5s.jpg
Views:	3276
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	381988

Window 10
    iTunes 12.9.3.3

What version of DVDFab are you using? Does this happen on all titles or only a certain one?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

all TVs episodes that I've tried so far. 4 different shows, 13-26 episodes each show. DVDFAB 11.0.8.8

Comment

The developers may ask you to upload one of them for further study. If so, they will send you a forum pm with instructions for the ftp site. Sorry for the difficulty.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by andcbii View Post
          The subtitles are not coming out correctly for me. There is a subtitle track but it has random characters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled_ddkt5s.jpg
Views:	3276
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	381988

Window 10
          iTunes 12.9.3.3
          What player did you use for the playback?

Comment

I tried a few: VLC, MPV, windows media player, plex, and xbmc.

Comment

bump

Comment

Sorry for the trouble. The developers are working on the new DRM Removal for Apple, and this problem will need to wait until the new version available. More time is needed, thanks for your patience again.

Comment

Working...
                X