Just my 2 cents worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Just my 2 cents worth

I have two versions of Fab one a old beta the other the latest. When it come to the removal of DRM both work perfect. Sometimes theres a problem when it comes to burning them to a disk. With my PC I have to turn off all overclocks inorder to work, on cpu's and gpu's. If I have overclocks on it will fail period. I'm not Knocking Fab its has some problems. I'm not claming a fix, thats what the developers are for. I've used the DRM since it became availabe and I too have had a occasionally a bump or two. Today I did two movies logs attached one from the old betta version the other from latest. Both worked perfect and with overclocked turned off. If I turn on overclock on Cpu and Gpu it will fail on both versions during the burn process, not the DRM it works regardless of settings.

Just my 2 cents worth
    Attached Files

Unclear about the log from v10, it seems to be from Creator, not DRM Removal. For DRM Removal, is the problem that it does not work when you have turbo mode enabled on your PC? Was the v11 log session from a turbo mode failure?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply the DRM works perfect, the only problem is when it come time to using convertor to dvd. If my cpu and gpu have overclocking turned on it will fail. If overclocking is off it will burn with no problem. I did put the logs but they were the good outcome not the failed ones. sorry my mistake on that. But the overall process works everytime. With my graphics cards overclocked the frames per second during the conversion are averageing around 270 so it makes the process faster, but sometimes it will fail then I turn off overclock and it works. I hope when the new 3000 series of nvidia cards come out we will be able to use the full power of them or will they cause a failure for being to fast?

Comment

Got it, understand now. You DRM the movies, then use Converter to make the output. Have you tried using Creator to make the disc (or iso or folder)? It should work better for this task than Converter and would allow you to make a custom menu. The overlock fail may be temperature related, the internal and process logs from a fail would be helpful when you have time to make another failure.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X