HBO Max Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max Error

Is anyone else having this problem. When I attempt to record a flick through HBO Max, I get an error to the effect "Can't Play Video. Make sure your browser is not in private browsing mode." It works with no problem on the other two sites (Netflix and Amazon) and it was working with HBO Max. I recorded half a dozen flicks without a problem. I got the program in January, but the problem didn't start until after the second or third update. I am getting HBO Max through HULU, which is not yet supported, but given that the program worked at first, I can't see this as the source of the problem.
    Is this happening to anyone else?

I am seeing the same thing and others have reported it also. The developers are working on it. When posting a new thread always choose a prefix (upper right) that shows which version you are using.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the same problem. filed a ticket. I have problems with Hulu not supported and most importantly HBO Max with all the new stuff coming out I'd like to watch at some point.

Comment

Working...
      X