subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Questions subscription

Just renewed drm for apple, and it wont even open to use, is there something else I need to do so it will work?, I've uninstalled, reinstalled authorized 2 pc's that I use neither one will open the module when trying.

It happened to me to it was working fine today but right after I updated it with the new update it won’t open at all

Comment

Which version are you using?

One of the news in version 12.0.2.9:
      Fix: A crash problem when starting up the DRM Removal module in certain cases.

Comment

HI Mona and thanks for asking, I had the latest version that came out 5/13/21 It would not open the drm module, but as in latest post I went back to older version 11.0.8.8 and was able to download the module and it works, this happened on 2 different pc's one is brand new build, worked fine before the update.

Comment

i am having the same problem after i updated to the newest version 12.0.2.9 i have not been able to get drm for apple to work at all it wont even work at all i can not get it even to open or anything and i do not know where to find the older version so i can downgrade

Comment

Someone please attach the DVDFab internal log, thanks.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals I put the logs in a different post in the drm under the title "got it to work" the logs from the new version doesn't show anything because it wont open the module

Comment

Working...
              X