Bitdefender incompatibility warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitdefender incompatibility warning

Please read my post...I am not trying to insult anyone or advocate piracy ....i am just trying various conversions including trying to make backups of my discs...which is the purpose of your software.....fabcore.exe either crashes or stalls during the process causing the CPU to run at 75% continuously with no further progress ....this occurs with both disc ripping and normal file conversions...can I some assistance please....

Solution found....

Did a deep search in the forum for any sort of problems similar and found the solution....An incredible thank you to member bobmitch and his excellent work in isolating the issue

.....Bitdefender Internet Security...

for some reason it interferes with fabcore.exe so that it keeps increasing in memory usage untill it caps at a certain level and then stalls....no need to uninstall Bitdefender though..... just go into settings/Exclusions/Excluded Processes and add dvdfab.exe and fabcore.exe.....worked a treat and all is well :-) Please to any of the moderators or any person that can.....add this information to the actual dvdfab main website or somewhere very prominent in the forum (front page thread or something like that) so that another unfortunate individual like me does not have to spend day after day trying to solve this issue....once again thank you bobmitch

Comment

I have retitled your thread and placed a copy of it in the Knowledge Base. This problem may not happen with all versions of DVDFab and Bitdefender on all PCs, but if it happened to you and bobmitch, it is a potential problem for others.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X