No announcement yet.

New feature, new forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Meta Info Team New feature, new forum!

Welcome to the new forum for this great new feature.

What does it do?
    Meta Info provides Deep Data for every BD that is loaded into the Meta Info database. When you open a supported disc in DVDFab, you will be presented with a world of detail of the Titles on the disc. Details of languages, chapter info, and the nature of all the bonus features and also identification of the junk/filler content which you can skip.

How does the Data get loaded?
    It is entered and uploaded by a dedicated and growing group of DVDFab users.

What about this new forum?
    This is a place where the activities of the Meta Info contributors are coordinated. You must be signed up as part of the Meta Info group to be able to post in this forum.

Can I become a contributor
    Yes, any licensed user of the DVDFab Blu-ray Copy or Ripper modules can join and take part in creating this handy new feature. You can read more about it and how to join in special threads here in the new forum. Please join us!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

I have uploaded several DVD / Blu-ray discs meta info. When I look at my contributions it says I have 0 uploads. why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase1974 View Post
      I have uploaded several DVD / Blu-ray discs meta info. When I look at my contributions it says I have 0 uploads. why is that?
      Please login this page http://metainfo.dvdfab.cn/en/index.htm and see what you have.

Comment

Working...
      X