Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are Title/Filename generated on uploaded meta info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question How are Title/Filename generated on uploaded meta info?

Whenever I put in a disc that already has updated meta info, I notice that most have customized info in the Title column of the main DVDFab screen (not in the meta collection page)

I can manually edit this info on the screen, before hitting the M button. Does this info get updated along with submitted meta info uploads?

ie: Star Trek - Enterprise S04E14, instead of ...
    STAR_TREK_ENTERISE_SEASON_4_DISC_4.title.1

In the past the titles in the format SxxExx were generated by the previously uiploaded MetaInfo, not sure if this is still the case for Copy mode as I had to manually enter it in this format (which the Fab MS recognizes). Your second example is a disc volume name. In either case, I don't believe the volume name you enter in DVDFab Copy mode is uploaded at all, it's a personalization for your local copy.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

the reason I ask is because the episode titles were not matching the volume name, so if it didn't come from there, where did it come from? I assumed it was from whoever submitted the meta info.

Comment

Working...
      X