Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To upload, one must include the types and descriptions of all the titles ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To upload, one must include the types and descriptions of all the titles ...

OMG the Meta collection upload is driving me nuts.

I registered as a Meta data contributor, I read the docs, I added information to every box and field I could see and then click UPLOAD.

Then I get the annoying popup "To upload, one must include the types and descriptions of all the titles"

Everything appears to be entered correctly but I keep getting the popup..

So then I have no other option but to exit and lose all the work I have done!

Any ideas why ??

Very frustrating - perhaps the programmers should give more hints or tell you what is missing.

You should also allow partial data upload as some information is better than none and one can always return later to add information.

Capture.JPG
    Attached Files

Partial data upload is not allowed, please assume there is a good reason. If an upload fails, the information you entered should be stored locally on your PC for future reference. Your images are a little too small to see clearly, please follow these guidelines: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts If you can locate the DVDFab log session from this Meta upload attempt, please attach it to a post, it will have some information as to what happened. Thanks for taking part as a MetaInfo contributor.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Firstly I have filled in ALL the fields and descriptions possible but I still get the popup "To upload, one must include the types and descriptions of all the titles"

Also the information I have uploaded is lost and not stored locally on my PC.

Where is the log session for meta upload stored?

Comment

It is located inside the DVDFab internal log, at least the interactions with the MetaInfo server are. Re-post your images in a legible size and format as suggested in post #2, although I have never seen it produce that popup without some small item being missing. I have noticed in some of your posts that you seem to be new to DVDFab and have reported things as problems that are possibly just unfamiliarity with the product. There is lots of useful information for new users (Guides, Tips, User Manuals) on the DVDFab website in addition to the items here in the forum.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Looks like you fixed it in the latest release of DVDfab.

Comment

Working...
          X