Metadata handling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Metadata handling

Can we please have an option to turn off metadata on a disk by disk basis. Some of the metadata is great, but some really sucks. For example, somebody submitted metadata for Season 5 of the Blakclist which is worse than useless, they named every episode S5E1 which is completely worthless on its face, but creates additional problems:
    1. If you accept the metadata then each episode will require a confirmation dialog to sop them being overwritten
    2. It obscures the on disk title which is easier to figure out from an a episode numbering perspective.

The other option would be to have some way to mark metadata as bad so that it gets removed from the central DB.

Nik, thanks for the feedback. You can use the Report button or send me a PM when you find bad Metadata. I will either fix it if I have the discs or make you the "owner" for that title so you can edit it. There is a forum for MetaInfo, I will move your thread there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X