Dat missing from NFO file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New System Feedback Dat missing from NFO file

The new meta info system looks very promising for MS users. But I have noted a couple of items.

Frequently, the system will not load the cast information into the file for movies. When this happens, if I delete the NFO file and re-scrape the cast information will appear..

Almost always, the background images do not appear on screen. Instead, the poster for the movie appears in the background. The link to the poster does appear in the NFO file, but seems to be ignored. Again, deleting the NFO and re-scraping fixes this problem.

A question: Previous versions of DVDFAB created a "meta" file instead of the NFO. Are those files no longer used? Can they be deleted off the MS, or do they still get used by the scraper?

Thanks for the feedback tb, the new system is useful for several popular players and works in Copy, Ripper and Converter. Not sure about the old meta files, if you delete them you will need to re-scrape those titles. I will try to get you a better answer.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
      The new meta info system looks very promising for MS users. But I have noted a couple of items.

Frequently, the system will not load the cast information into the file for movies. When this happens, if I delete the NFO file and re-scrape the cast information will appear..

Almost always, the background images do not appear on screen. Instead, the poster for the movie appears in the background. The link to the poster does appear in the NFO file, but seems to be ignored. Again, deleting the NFO and re-scraping fixes this problem.

A question: Previous versions of DVDFAB created a "meta" file instead of the NFO. Are those files no longer used? Can they be deleted off the MS, or do they still get used by the scraper?
      The fix will be in the new MS version, please wait and try again, thanks.

Comment

UPDATE:
        About the wrong background issue, please update the MS version to have a try: https://dl-dvdfab.s3.amazonaws.com/d...EST/update.zip

Comment

Mona, can you tell me what version of firmware this is?

Comment

It seems to be a (patched?) v2.0.1.1. Seems to work fine on mine.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the info SiGNALS.

Comment

This seems to have fixed the background problem.

Comment

Working...
                X