Can't Disable the Metadata Prompt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Disable the Metadata Prompt

image_21797.jpg The "Don't show again" check box doesn't seem to permanently disable the metadata prompt. When converting multiple files, having to close that prompt for every file is very cumbersome.

As a temporary workaround, you can turn it off in DVDFab Common Settings->Meta, there is a checkbox.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Azr43l View Post
      image_21797.jpg The "Don't show again" check box doesn't seem to permanently disable the metadata prompt. When converting multiple files, having to close that prompt for every file is very cumbersome.
      We will check as soon as possible, thank you for your report.

Comment

UPDATE: the fix will be included in the coming version, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

having the same issue(v11.0.4.8). i have tried the temporary workaround, does not work for me. any other ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Impact-Players View Post
            having the same issue(v11.0.4.8). i have tried the temporary workaround, does not work for me. any other ideas?
            Hi,

Please wait the new version, thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ah, it's always good to search first. I was coming here to see if anyone else was having this problem. Thx.

Comment

Hi all,

Please update to the latest version 11050, the problem that the "Don't show again" option does not work is fixed.

But I suggest that you use it to search for Movie or TV Show.

For details, please see in this thread.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...nfo-system-faq

Thanks!

Wilson
                Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 09-12-2019, 09:25 AM.
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X