Metadata on Silent Hill (2006) is incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Metadata on Silent Hill (2006) is incorrect

Whoever uploaded the metadata for Silent Hill (2006) marked the Main Movie as the Making Of Special Feature. Now, after making an mkv, whenever the movie is played instead of showing the title of the movie as I typed it myself, which was simply Silent Hill (2006), it shows it as being the Making Of Featurette. Not a huge deal but annoying.

This is the first time this has happened to me personally. I run across incorrect metadata occasionally but the title always played back with whatever I named the file myself and not what the metadata showed.

Click the Report button as I outlined in your other post on this topic.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OK. Do you have any idea why the file shows the name of the incorrect metadata info and not what I personally named the file? I've run across incorrect metadata before but the file still showed the name that I named it and not the incorrect meta info name.

You can see the name of the file, and what I named it when the mkv was created, right above VLC but when played back it shows the incorrect meta info name instead.
      Last edited by Diaboyos; 10-14-2019, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Please report to us if you find the incorrect metadata for any disc, and you can re-search the movie and fill the correct metadata for the movie to save it in your local, DVDFab will also use the local metadata.

BTW, I delete the metadata of Stilent Hill from server, and you can re-upload it now.
        Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X