Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it necessary to label every single title in order to upload metadata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Why is it necessary to label every single title in order to upload metadata?

Many more people, including myself, would happily participate in the metadata program if we were able to upload the metadata marking the movie or the movie and special features only. But having to label every single title, the trailers, previews, etc is overly tedious and time consuming and as such most people won't even bother.

The record for the title would be incomplete. You can just label the trailers and previews as Junk/Filler, and the shorter items do not require any input at all.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Hi,

In the new metadata, you can upload the meta for the titles which longer than 20mins.

Thanks!
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X