Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole of the DVD is not an episode...

I have a question for metadata.

I tried to edit the a DVD of the series "Avatar - The Last Air Master". There are 5 episodes of about 22 minutes.

Nevertheless, the editor considers the main part of 1:50 like a full episode (highlighted portion in orange). As a result, he notes that there are 6 episodes on the DVD (highlighted in red).

How can I make it clear that the orange part is only the whole of the DVD?

cordially
    Attached Files

Hi,

Please send me the log file, I will clear it from server.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok, thx
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I searched the keyword "Avatar" from the log file, you are using the ISO file as the source, for the ISO file, DVDFab will not upload the metadata to server, you can edit it to the other meta type directly and save it to your hard disk.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi lkoo,
          The capture you posted can not be read. Please follow these tips in the future if you need to attach an image. Avoid the jpg/jpeg format. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts

For some discs, the individual episodes are separated by a chapter range (like Ep.1=chapter 1->chapter 6, etc.) You may need to use DVDFab's Preview window to locate the breaks if you wish to copy them individually by using the reload Source function for each new chapter range you need.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X