This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion / Request :

1. add the the current time to the info screen during playback or options to add
    2. add an end time to the movie you are watching
    3. allow users to customize the LCD of the movie server (show current time, show movie time etc) I like using the clock feature of the box since it's the only component now in my media cabinet with a clock
    4. SAMBA browse when adding network sources

Thank you for your consideration

Comment

Just playing a music blu ray that has some compression artifact noise and the image processor does a fair job cleaning it up.
      What will be great to have is to have the image processing settings saved with the movie automatically and have them applied when the content is played again.

Comment

I would love to see an option in settings that would allow me to choose the way my movies are sorted when I open the poster wall. Right now it goes to Recently Added.
        I would like mine to show ALL when it opens. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
          I would love to see an option in settings that would allow me to choose the way my movies are sorted when I open the poster wall. Right now it goes to Recently Added.
          I would like mine to show ALL when it opens. Thanks
          I Vote for this!

Ish

Comment

Hello --

If we can plug in an external disk drive to the movie server, and then extract the files directly to the MS, without using a computer!

Ish

Comment

New Feature Request - Backup & Restore
              Now that my internal HDD is finally working, I'd love to see an app that would allow me to backup the internal drive (i.e. all files since the last backup) to an attached external drive. Also - I'd like the ability to restore all files from the external USB drive to the internal drive. Since I'm requesting a new feature, how about allowing us to schedule those backups to run automatically (i.e. every Sunday at 2:00 am local time).

Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Would still be nice to see the number pad used to jump to that % of the file being viewed (obviously hard to get this to work with iso files, but straight video files should be good). For example, number 1 goes to 10%, 2 to 20%...etc.

Comment

If you have feature requests, start a new thread. This one is too long and hard to track, so it will be closed. Choose the Feature Request prefix for your thread.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X