No announcement yet.

Shipping Info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Ish, I think it is an express-like service, not overnight but faster than you would expect coming from Shenzhen, China. A week or slightly more to anywhere in the world. The email should arrive soon,they are shipped in batches and in the order in which they were paid.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      @Ish, I think it is an express-like service, not overnight but faster than you would expect coming from Shenzhen, China. A week or slightly more to anywhere in the world. The email should arrive soon,they are shipped in batches and in the order in which they were paid.
      Hello, sir

Thank you for the info!!!

I now know more or less to look out for the delivery guy -- These guys knock so quickly that sometimes I can't hear their knock on the door; But your timetable estimate will allow me to keep an eye out!

And as for the email, I pre-order mine the first day you guys launched the site in April! -- No worries here! LOL

Tanks again, and Take Care!
      Ish

Comment

Moin,

I received my A1 this morning by DHL-Express. It was send on Sunday.

Comment

Hi reklov, thanks for the feedback. Good service!
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Got mine today via DHL.

The included instruction manual is essentially useless. Brown text on a black background is just about unreadable!
            Last edited by jgw; 07-04-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Question

Okay so shipping has begun, what time frame until I get mine? I ordered back in April the 27th. Also would it be recommended or okay to use a solid state drive? Okay

Comment

No place internally for a 2.5 inch drive. It can be used in an external enclosure or a bracket to convert to 3.5 inch. Seems a waste though?
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by impend69@yahoo.com View Post
                  Okay so shipping has begun, what time frame until I get mine? I ordered back in April the 27th.
                  Hi there,

Just to give you an idea ... Unless you have a tracking # ...

I've ordered stuff from China, and it seems it take for me, no matter what service I use, ten days; Or in and around this time frame! And I live in Florida!

Of course, this will variety depending where u are at!

Ish

Comment

Shipping to US

It is going to take a while to get this to the US.
                    Mine began the shipment process on 6/28 and made US customs on July 4th.
                    Looking at the tracking info it is currently in US customs and has been for a couple of days.

Comment

Thing is I haven't heard anything, I have receipt and order number, it shows up on my account page, but no idea if it's even shipped.

Comment

Shipping to US

Looks like mine made it through customs and Fed-X got it last night.
                        Estimated arrival date is 07/13. They must be using pony express for it to take 6 days to get from L.A. to the Ohio Valley. LOL

Comment

Did you receive an email with your tracking?

Comment

Shipping to US

I received an email on June 30th. If the Fed-X delivery holds true then mine will will arrive 15 days after notice was sent to Fed-X on June 28.

Comment

Thing is I haven't heard anything, I have receipt and order number, it shows up on my account page, but no idea if it's even shipped.
                              I received no notification of it being shipped or any tracking number. The unit just arrived at my door on July 3 via DHL.

Comment

Check you email's spam or trash folder, it may have gone there by mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X