Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post

Signals,
    Dora keeps talking about sata1 dir and how the copy will fail with a sata2 dir. Here is a snapshot of my dir string. The MS creates these directories when I insert a formatted HDD in it.
    It creates the sata2 dir. I cannot change what the MS does. I have tried this 2 times.

Hello Everyone,

When I plug HD into MS I get Sata 1,2, and 3 --- Same as your Hunter ...

What I did is burn ISO files into Sata 3, and run it from the MS Local folder!

For now it's all I can do until they update their firmware, and hopefully fit this network connection!

Hope this help, or at least explain it a bit!

Ish

Comment

Hi,

We are checking on this issue, it will be fixed in next new update.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

We are checking on this issue, it will be fixed in next new update.

Wilson
        Well, there's a glimmer of hope!
        Hope next update addresses and fixes these network issues -- crossing fingers! LOL

Kind regards
        Ish

PS. For me, picture quality is awesome!

Comment

Hi Ish,
          Please allow your box to update to the new firmware and tell us the result, thanks.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I updated Firmware and Software and now the iso-file is on the internal HD.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Hi Ish,
              Please allow your box to update to the new firmware and tell us the result, thanks.
              Hello Signals,

Yes, sir --- I just got home, and saw this post! I'll do this right now, and see what happens!

Ish

Comment

Hello Signals and Stuff --

These were my steps:

1. Turn on MS

2. Updated via landline

3. Launched DVDFAB application

4. Place movie in dvd-rom

5. DvdFab App scanned it and ready

6. NO MS on the drop-list (see screenshot)

Ish

BTW -- How do you link screenshots? --

Tried advance setting, but no luck -- strange -- never had issue posting ss on sites!
                Last edited by Ish; 07-22-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Did u update to DVDFab 10.0.4.8?
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                    Did u update to DVDFab 10.0.4.8?
                    Yes, sir ...

That's the first thing I did!!!
                    This is a new day, so if anything changes, by some miracle, I'll let you know!

Kind Regards
                    Ish
                    Last edited by Ish; 07-23-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I wanted to update how my experience is going. I updated to the new Firmware, update DVDFAB to latest version. Done some tweaks to my PC sharing configuration and hardwired connected both my PC and MS to the same router.

1, I can now make a full disk ISO with DVDFAB and send it to my MS. Very Nice

2. I can now see my PC with the MS and created connections to shared folders. Sweet

3. The wall is now in alphabetical order. very good

Thanks for fixing these!!!
                      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

Some items I would like to see added/fixed in the near future

A. The MS will still not start up showing the wall

B. The movie listing on the MS of my PC folders are not in Alphabetical order.
                      In fact I just looked at my listing and there are 2 wall listings for each movie. The wall list shows all movies in reverse alphabetical order(Z-A)
                      Then starts the same list again in alphabetical order(A-Z) This is a list of AVI's from a shared folder on my PC.

C. Most of the time when I do a shutdown(not standby or restart) of the MS and power back on it boots up and shows me a Green
                      Leaf. I have to power off with the remote and turn the power switch off on the back. Sometime I have to perform this multiple times
                      before it will perform a proper power on. Luckily I do not shutdown very often.
                      Last edited by Hunter1955; 07-24-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Hi Ish,

Would you please post the DVDFab internal log file? DVDFab Movie Server (Not Found) or Not Accessible is shown for you in the Save to list?

btw, did you login the same DVDFab account on DVDFab and DVDFab Movie Server?

Wilson
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Ish,

Would you please post the DVDFab internal log file? DVDFab Movie Server (Not Found) or Not Accessible is shown for you in the Save to list?

btw, did you login the same DVDFab account on DVDFab and DVDFab Movie Server?

Wilson
                          Hello Wilson,

Your first question:

No, DVDFab Movie Server (Not Found) on the save-to-list

Your second question is

Yes! -- It's the same account!

Now I have 2 questions:

Do u have an email, in which to send Log file, or just it to Mona?

And, in the save-to-list the MS would automatically be displayed if wasn't any issues?

Lastly, at this moment MS is on, with HD installed, and DVDFab app turned on --

here's a screenshot -- note: M is external port

Also, IN File Explorer -- Network -- Here I see is the MS, etc ... and it's all connected and ready to media stream!

*** On a side note:

Seriously, you guys need to create a sticky thread with screenshots how-to set up a network using windows 10!

(Been working on PCs since win 3.1, but seriously. re-reading all this to set up network is time-consuming especially when there's 3 babies here in the house! Please post up a basic and simple, generalization of a network sharing from win10 to MS; At Least for the novice who will read these threads -- at least, will give them a starting-point!)

Kind Regards
                          Ish

Comment

Hi Ish,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.

Best Regards,
                            Fengtao
                            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi Ish,

Did you use the Main movie mode? For now, DVDFab supports to output to MS directly in Fulldisc and Clone only.

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Ish,

Did you use the Main movie mode? For now, DVDFab supports to output to MS directly in Fulldisc and Clone only.

Thanks!

Wilson
                                Hello Wilson,

Sir, I think you should have told us about the Fulldisc / Clone, or make it a note / sticky because it works now, I see the MS - I would have never guess just copying the movie by itself that it will NOT work ... See screenshots please:

However, I do not want to copy movie to internal HD -- I want to use the external HD that's plug into the MS, please detail how-to do this! As I have it now I am using external port!

Also, do you still need the log file attach to this thread?

BTW -- There's plenty of space in the HD that's plugged into MS!

Kind Regards
                                Ish

Last edited by Ish; 07-25-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X