Video/Audio sync issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Video/Audio sync issues?

Would love to be able to adjust the audio offset while watching videos. Sometimes things just don't match up but what I'm seeing more often while playing back bluray ISOs (haven't tried dvds) where I know the sync should be spot on is an issue where it creeps out of sync. Really annoying at times.

Post you internal log file for the out of sync disk.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
      Post you internal log file for the out of sync disk.
      Not an iso issue. Playback is fine on other devices.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie113 View Post

Not an iso issue. Playback is fine on other devices.
        Hi,

MS could not be able to adjust the audio offset yet, does the file playback well on VLC? or the file has the audio sync problem itself, so you want to adjust the audio offset?

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Aggie, what type of connection are you using to the TV (HDMI or other)? I can't reproduce the problem you report, all mine sync up fine. Were the ISOs made with DVDFab?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tried both HDMI audio as well as optical and have the same results. I will test it more this weekend with some DVD isos. Most of my ISO are made with AnyDVD. Perhaps it's a video processing issues related to a setting on the unit. I will try messing with it and resetting back to defaults if I can.

Comment

Hi aggie113,

I sent a forum message to you, please check it, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X