Can anyone help with removing a poster and folder from the Movies Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help with removing a poster and folder from the Movies Section

Hi Everyone. The first TV series I copied to Movie Server still shows up even though the files and folder are deleted.
    If you click on the Icon in TV shows or All it shows the episodes but of course when you click on the tv show eg episode 4 it says file missing
    These are the things I have tried
    Clear History and Refresh in the Function Menu
    Removed Disk Drive and did a full Chkdsk with Repair.
    When you check or do a search on the Sata 1 the folder or files do not exist . Also did search on the whole drive and there are no files.
    It is not hurting anything , it is just that I cant get the poster and folder to be gone from movies.
    Any advice would be appreciated
    I also cleared the cache on any apps that had data in them
    Thank you

Try this: connect to your Movie Server from the web browser on your PC by entering its IP address in this format in the address bar: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:32080. Then follow the steps in the capture. Note that this will not delete the actual movie file/folder from the drive, you can do this as you did before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 DELETE.png
Views:	205
Size:	498.7 KB
ID:	340639

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for your help. I am sorry this is a dumb question but how do i find out what the ip address of the movie server is ?

Comment

Sorry, I knew it was a dumb question , I found it under ethernet settings
        Thanks again for the advice I will try it now.

Comment

Thanks again
          It is GONE
          Been trying for so long
          Cheers
          Rosco

Comment

Hi Rosco, glad to hear that worked. The movie files can now be handled much better after the v1.0.0.5 update, see below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	LOCAL NEW FILE MENU.png Views:	1 Size:	62.0 KB ID:	340709

Just push the Menu button on the remote.when viewing the files in the DVDFab folder on the sata1 drive.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X