Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback 24fps movies

Good morning,

I would like to inform you that I have problems when I play the ISO of 24fps movies, I do not know if I need to update something in the DVDFab Media Server configuration, the problem detected is that it gives small jerks in playback, which is not the case when ISO is 23,976 fps. And is that in Spain 75% of the editions of the country are presented at 24 fps. I am waiting for you to tell me something about it that can solve this problem

regards

You may wish to try the 2 adjustments shown here, this could be a screen update or HDMI negotiation issue:

Click image for larger version  Name:	ESP_SCREEN2.png Views:	1 Size:	62.0 KB ID:	340845

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This is how I have it configured, and gives me that problem, the Sony TV is compatible, with the physical disks in the Blu Ray player does not happen to me.

Comment

Working...
      X