Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO files are not shown

Hi,

I've copied nearly 50 BD from a TV serie from DVDFab 9. I've added these iso files manually in the \DVDFAB directory of the hard drive. I've re-sync it but MS can not see the files, and when I'm trying to play one of them from the file manager, I have this error msg: "Playback failure. Please try to send us a feedback" ... and this is what I'm doing.

YM
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

There is a Feedback button on the About page in settings, I think the message meant to use that, it goes directly to the MS developer team (but it will be seen here OK). Do these ISOs play correctly in other software players (Fab Player, PowerDVD etc) on your PC?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

In fact, this message appears on the TV 3 around seconds then disappear. And yes, I'm able to read the file correctly with Fab Player. The issue is, all files added manually to DMS (DVDFab Movie Server) have this error message and can not be read. DMS should have a database and use it to let played the files. Because we have no control and no tools to play with, it is hard to add easily iso files to DMS. The only tool is the button to re-sync the files, but for an unknown reason, it does not work.

YM
      Yves,
      YMartin.com

Comment

The dev will check it ASAP.

In fact, this message appears on the TV 3 around seconds then disappear. And yes, I'm able to read the file correctly with Fab Player. The issue is, all files added manually to DMS (DVDFab Movie Server) have this error message and can not be read. DMS should have a database and use it to let played the files. Because we have no control and no tools to play with, it is hard to add easily iso files to DMS. The only tool is the button to re-sync the files, but for an unknown reason, it does not work.
        Can it playable from the local videos?

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Through the DMS (DVDFab Movie Server) no, from my personal computer and with DVDFab Movie Payer Pro, no problem.

If I add any iso files manually (I take the HD out of the DMS and plug it to my NAS server, then I copy the iso files in the dir \DVDFab then replug it on DMS, I can see the files on DMS and only in the file manager, but I am unable to play them)

YM
          Last edited by ymartin; 08-29-2017, 02:02 PM.
          Yves,
          YMartin.com

Comment

Working...
          X