This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Bluray menu function not working Lost region 15

An odd one for sure. Bought the region 15 version of the Lost bluray collection (because I'm a cheap bastard I guess). Season one I could navigate just fine, I mean it was still in a foreign language, but the buttons worked. Season two and on and I have lost the ability to navigate through the main menu. I verified the ISOs are fine with another player. Anyway, it's a strange issue.

There is no such thing as Region 15. DVD region codes are single digit numbers, Blu-ray codes are letters (A,B,C). How did you determine the region code of these discs? They sound like counterfeits that you often find on ebay. Did you buy them as discs or as downloads? If you got them as discs, let DVDFab analyze one that works and one that doesn't and attach both of the DVDFab internal log sessions.

Nothing wrong with being a cheap bastard, I am one myself.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry, should have said region B-2. They have a big 15 on the cover, I guess that's an age thing. They were purchased off Amazon. All discs work on other devices. Whatever method they switched to for creating the menu after season one seems to have made them not work on the DVDFab movie server. The ISOs were created with AnyDVD.

Comment

Adding to the oddity with these discs, it seems season 4 ISOs are not able to play in menu mode. Unfortunately the other mode starts at the longest episode, not the first.

Comment

Working...
        X