App issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other App issues

So far the only app I have gotten to work correctly has been the two apps that have been loaded by the dvdfab team. Also when I go to look for some apps they say, "this app is not compatible with this android unit." I am also wondering why the app store that has been loaded is for android phones? Shouldn't this be for set top box players. So far none of these have worked. Netflix, Amazon prime Movies and Vudu refuse to work at all and are phone interfaces. MLB.tv works, but is also in a phone format. Amazon music works, but have to use a keyboard and mouse to move to select anything. None of the tv apps such as foxsports go BTN work as they should. As stated earlier they are all phone interfaces. If we could get the app store that is for set top boxes I think all of these problems would be fixed. I have to say, I have been very pleased with how quickly the dvdfab staff has addressed issues and put out fixes. Please let me know how I can fix these issues. Thanks

I have noticed this on one or two that I installed, but several others have worked fine, even the in-app purchases. I am sure they will be able to improve it..
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X