Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback Feedback

Related to version 1.0.0.6, thank you for the answered features provided with this version. Now I have bought a second DVDFab MS and I would like to know why I have to update two times the bad metadata movie files for both units. Each units have are pointing to a commun NAS and exchanging their internal drives mutually trough SMB network. Why don't you have they metadata information stored at respective drives instead of the DVDFab MS only, this way you would have to update from one DVDFab MS WEB page only and not duplicating the efforts. I have more than 1K movies from which few hundreds have to be updated manually, I would like to avoid the effort duplication.

They are few mistakes in the translation, my MS version is in French and in few menus the translation is not perfect and in some others I see vocabulary in Spanish instead of French.

I do not see a shortcut to go to TV Series directly.

I would like another shortcut to go to the global poster wall by default, I could always do an exit and choose recent or search tools after than.

Good feedback, thanks. I believe some of the things in your post are in the works presently.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We will fix the translation problem in the next release.thx for your feedback.

Comment

When utilizing filter to select a subgroup of movies you pick one to see the movie description, to view the next movie you must return and select the next movie to view the details. When you have selected a group of movies via filter you should be able to "right click" and view the next movie description in the subset you have selected via filter instead of having to return and select the next movie to see the description. Or to describe another way you should be able to "scroll" through your filter selection.

Comment

Sound issue.... output of sound is very weak, I need to turn my speaker volume up twice as high as normal to hear the movies I am playing back. This is annoying as when I switch back to normal TV viewing the sound is far too loud. Why the variance on sound output? I haven't found a setting that made any difference. I am hooked to the movie server via HDMI cable only. It isn't a movie issue as I have normal sound levels when p[laying back movies on my computer.

Comment

Working...
          X