Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limitation on DVDFab is really annoying ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limitation on DVDFab is really annoying ...

This limitation on DVDFab 10 copier is really annoying and frustrating. Instead of transferring my disk in one week, it will take a month or 2... for what? Why this limitation? We never get a clear answer here, just explaining the limitation but not why!

A suggestion, instead of a daily limitation, why do not set weekly or monthly? or another kind of limitation, extending the timeout between each disk after a certain number of copies, etc... This will limit the people who want to use it for business. This is not my case and I suppose other people using DVDFab Movie Server, and precisely used with another product of DVDFab!!! This is so contradictory!
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

If you are in the disc copying business you are breaking the law. This program is only to make one backup of a disc you own. How many discs do you buy a week? Its plenty.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Yves, this has been discussed at great length here, use the advanced search to find all the previous discussions, I see no need to go through it all again. There is a full explanation. Let me know if you can't find it. I regret that it is such a problem for you, but there is nothing to be done currently.

DuaneS Your post has been deleted, the limit does not apply to DVDs. Please check the facts before posting again. I assure you no one likes it, but I give you a promise that we are not going to have another 5 page thread about it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X