This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS Cloud Server questions

Was reading the forum description on the DMSCS and a few questions pop up.

1. Is this replacing the current firmware? Meaning there will not be any new releases of the current firmware?

2. Does known issue number one mean that I will not be able to connect to my WIN10 PC file system as I do now
    to see movies stored on my PC???

3. Will installing this delete the movies I currently have stored on the MS since it states that it will clean old data from MS?

4. Is this a step in the direction of allowing me to see the MS from other devices, ie: XBOX ONE

You can post questions in the announcement thread. I have not been provided with any information on it and have not tried it yet. This appears to be the future.

UPDATE: This thread is closed, use this one for questions/problems/reports. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...s-released-out
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X