Problem With Blu-Ray Playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Problem With Blu-Ray Playback

Just started using my Movie Server and have hit a problem with some blu-ray discs cloned with DVDFab 10. After cloning I end up with one .iso file. When selecting the film from my menu all I get is a black screen and a big start icon. (See Picture) Pressing enter does nothing and I can not start the video. Pressing back asks if I want to exit video which is not playing. What can I do to get these to run?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFAB.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	342547

Mike, I have not experienced this and do not recall seeing it mentioned by anyone. Is it just a single title that does this or is it every cloned BD? Try using simple (no menu) playback mode and see if it responds differently.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Of the three BD films I have added two won't play as described above. Selecting either play modes results in the same response. Do you think copying as a movie only instead of a clone would solve the problem? very disappointing.

Comment

It might make a difference. One of our Moderators 90312, has tried this also with DVDFab v10.0.6.2 and his ISOs play fine as well. Try Main Movie. If these are very recent titles, it could be a decryption problem and other titles may work.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

SFMike do the ISO files play on FAB Media Player on the PC?
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi,

Please send feedback to us from Settings -> About, and the tell me your email via forum message, thanks!

btw, does the file playback well on PC?

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X